Company: RSH Premium Engineering Oy
Business ID: 3121733-3
Address: Nupputie 16, 13300 Hämeenlinna, FINLAND
Contact: Ron Hämäläinen, +358 400 895 777
What data do we collect?
Our company may collect the following data: Name, address, phone number, e-mail address, your order details (items, qty, prices, date etc) and browsing behavior through the use of analytics software installed on this website.
How do we collect your data?
- Most of the data we collect are provided directly by you as a customer. We collect and process data when you
- Register online or place and order for our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback via email or other messaging platforms
- Subscribe to our mailing list or take part in a contest
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Contact us by phone, email or through various social media channels
How will we use your data?
We process your data for the following reasons:
- To process your orders and manage your account
- To provide customer service (product enquiries, claim management, notification on backorders etc)
- To provide interesting marketing messages (with consent)
- To provide a better browsing experience by using data to improve this website
All collected data is stored on Finnish servers secured with firewalls, passwords and security software. All local computers and other devices used to access the data are protected with passwords or other methods of user identification. Only the persons who require the information to fulfill orders or provide customer service are allowed to access the stored information. Personal data will be stored until the registree requests for the data to be erased.
- To keep you signed in / remembering you when you return for a faster sign in
- Understanding how visitors use our website and improving the site based on the information
- Storing your preferences when you sign in to your account page
The only purpose of giving your personal information to third parties is to fulfill orders placed in our online store. This information is provided to the freight carrier to ensure correct shipping of your order. We never sell your personal information or transfer the data internationally. This does not apply if domestic or international authorities have a lawful reason for acquiring this information (ie a criminal investigation).
Your data protection rights
We want to make sure you are fully aware of your rights. As a user of this website and our customer, you are entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request us copies of your personal data.
- The right of rectification – You have the right to request us to correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
- The right to be “forgotten” – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data.
- The right to object or restrict processing – You have the right to object to processing your data or request your data to be transferred to you
If you make a request we will respond in a period of one month. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please email us at email@example.com. Be noted that you may be required to provide proof of identity when making a request.